The Fall Baseball Program's primary goal is instruction with the emphasis on skills development. Games are played with winners and losers, but no standings are kept and no championship is awarded. This program is particularly helpful to those who expect to move up to a new division next spring.
Similar to our most recent summer program, our top priority is player safety and as such, we will provide divisional play for 8-12-year olds.
We will field 2 divisions:
- Rising Majors – Players aged 10-12
- Rising Minors – Players aged 8 and 9
These divisions are designed for players who expect to play in that division in the Spring of 2021. Participation in a given fall division does not guarantee that the player will be drafted into that division in the spring.
For this fall, Little League has made an exception for LL age 12-year-olds. Normally, graduating 12's would move on to the “big” field but since the spring season was cancelled, they have the option to play this fall. We encourage players who are ready to make the leap to do so but are otherwise more than happy to welcome them to play a final Little League Fall Season.
Please note the following:
- Each team will participate in a weekday hitting clinic, three weekend defensive clinics and a weekend game.
- Weekends without the defensive clinic will include an additional game
- Clinics are run by professional coaches.
- Weekday clinics will be held at Coastal CT Athletics facility and will be kept to small groups (individual teams)
- Weekend clinics will be run at Fitzgerald and Serfillippi Fields with two teams per session
- The season duration will be 7 weeks: September 12th through October 24th
- Cost is $215
- Registration will close on August 28th
Base Cost: $215.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 09/01/2007 and 08/31/2013